The Kingdom Connect
What is TKC?
The Kingdom Connect (TKC) is a marketplace platform for kingdom-minded professionals and entrepreneurs.
TKC was founded in 2021 as a stand-alone module from the spiritual intelligence module that has been taught by Coach Irene Mureithi since 2010 at PDI (Personal Development Institute).
The feedback from TKC 2021 and 2022 students has been amazing and this has led us to open the doors to allow more students to access the structured 52 weeks of quality kingdom education.
Our foundational scripture at TKC is “Christ in you the hope of glory” – Colossians 1:27.
Our mission is three-fold:
- Increased intimacy with God through rediscovering the Kingdom of God.
- Increased finances as we seek the kingdom of God first then all these other things will be added to us – for God has the pleasure in the prosperity of His servants.
- HACK (Hands of Christ Kingdom) – this is our giving back to society for practical transformation out of our increased finances. This started during the PDI 2ndanniversary when together with the PDI alumni we put up a house for the IDP (Internally Displaced Persons) in Naivasha. Currently, we have an ongoing project in Siaya. Other ways we have given back include paying school fees, medical bills, and house rent for TKC members who have found themselves in seasons of distress.
To be a cutting-edge global platform that represents the Kingdom of God in the marketplace with a spirit of excellence and abundance because God has, through Jesus Christ made us kings and priests to reign with Christ in this life and in the life to come.
We currently have over 700 members (as of September 2022) drawn from 17 countries namely Kenya (over 25 counties), Uganda, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, among others. We have professionals, entrepreneurs, and ordained ministers of the Gospel from various walks of life and industries. We envision ourselves growing to a membership of 10,000 members by May 2025 and as we continue to impact society in practical ways using Kingdom principles, we hope to reach as many people using technology.
- 52 weeks of online Bible study every Sunday at 7 PM EAT.
- A virtual book club where we study both business and spiritual books.
- Periodical seminars by international and local guest speakers on varied subjects.
- Virtual Kingdom networking of all members.
- A private online group for daily learning and members’ interactions.
- Small WhatsApp groups of 12 to 15 people for accountability.
Kindly note that we are NOT A CHURCH. We all belong to various churches – we are the “scattered church” that meets in the marketplace from Monday to Saturday to represent OUR LORD AND KING.
JESUS IS THE LORD OF THE MARKET PLACE.