The Kingdom Connect
What is TKC?
The Kingdom Connect (TKC) is a marketplace platform for Kingdom minded professionals and entrepreneurs.
TKC was founded in 2021 as a stand alone module from the Spiritual Intelligence module that has been taught by Coach Irene Mureithi since 2010 at PDI (Personal Development Institute)
The feedback from TKC 2021 and 2022 students has been amazing and this has led us to open the doors to allow more students to access the structured 52 weeks of quality Kingdom education.
Our foundational scripture at TKC is “Christ In You The Hope Of Glory” – Colossians 1:27
Our mission is three fold
1. Increased intimacy with God through rediscovering the kingdom of God.
2. Increased finances as we seek the Kingdom of God first- all these things will be added to us – for God has pleasure in the prosperity of His Servants.
3.HACK (Hands of Christ’s Kingdom) – this is our giving back to the society for practical transformation out of our Increased Finances. This started way back during PDI 2nd Anniversary when together with the PDI Alumni we put up a house for the IDP (Internally Displaced Persons) in Naivasha. We currently have an ongoing project in Siaya. Other outreaches include paying school fees, medical bills and house rent for TKC members who find themselves in seasons of distress.
Is to be a cutting edge global platform that represents the Kingdom of God in the marketplace with a spirit of excellence and abundance- because God has through Jesus Christ made us Kings and Priests to reign with Christ in this life and the life to come.
We are currently over 700 members (as of September 2022) drawn from 17 countries namely Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany and over 25 counties in Kenya. We have professionals, entrepreneurs, ordained ministers of the Gospel from various walks of life and industries. We envision ourselves growing to a membership of 10,000 members by May 2025 and as we continue to impact the society in practical ways using Kingdom principles, we hope to reach many more people using technology.
1. 52 week of Online Bible Study- every Sunday at 7PM EAT.
2. A virtual book club where we study both business and spiritual books.
3. Periodical seminars by international and local guest speakers on varied subjects.
4. Virtual Kingdom Networking of all members.
5. A private online group for daily learning and members interactions.
6. Small whatsapp groups of 12 – 15 people for accountability.
Kindly note that we are NOT A CHURCH. We all belong to various churches – we are the “scattered church ” that meets in the marketplace Monday to Saturday to represent our LORD AND KING
JESUS IS LORD OF THE MARKETPLACE.